Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Day, means new boundaries to press!

I can't help myself.  I feel like for every day I finish without seemingly being discovered, the more I want to 'press the envelope', and try for more.  What am I thinking?!?  But I can't help myself, this feeling inside me is overwhelming!  I want to burst out!  


I could hardly sleep last night, until I fianlly slid under my covers, dressed in my soft silk chemise slid off into  la-la land.





Today I would go further!  As I exit the restroom adorned in my soft bath sheet, I prance about searching for the right ensemble to wear under my work clothes.  Feeling so naughty, but oh so yummy doing it.  I imagine the anguish I will feel all day, knowing what I will be wearing at work, and my 'little secret' I tell myself nobody knows.  I smile finding the perfect outfit, and spread it out on my bed, and begin preparation for the new day.



First the white stockings.  Oh they feel heavenly over my legs!  I giggle as I run my thumbs under the pretty white bows at the back of my thighs.  Oh, this is so naughty!  I then slide my soft thong up my legs, as it nestles nicely above my hips.  The material sliding between my cheeks.  I feel myself coo in enjoyment as my tushy feels the splendor of the material.  I am side tracked for a moment as I feel the need to put on heels and look at myself while I put on the rest of my ensemble.    

Finally, I grab hold of myself, giggling, and remove the shoes, covering my lingerie with the 'pwer garb' of the day.  I put on my 'game face', and jump into my car.  Once on the highway amidst the traffic, if only for a moment, my secret is muffled from the mind until I reach work.  Once out of the car and heading into the building and to my desk, I feel the fabric squeeze my body.  I agonize whether the pretty bows at the top of the stockings, or the garter straps I had fastened to the stockings were visible through my suit.  I look down, while my hands run along the tops of my thighs.  I smile and nod at the secretaries I pass who smile back at me.  I can not help but wonder if any of them know.  What would be the 'penalty' I would have to pay to keep them quiet?  

Biting my lip, I turn the corner into my office, place myself behind my desk, and go about the 'business of the day', with the nagging anguish exhilaration always at the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment