Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Fun!



I found this outfit, and felt so giddy!  I had to try it on and bring it home!  Sooo Yummy!  Looking at myself in the mirror, then prancing around in my high heels!  My only regret is it's something I'll probably just wear around the house and not under my work clothes. 






Although, wouldn't it be fun to see what would happen if I just walked around outside for a little bit.  Maybe in the early morning just at dawn when nobody was around.  Or even better, just saunter about at midday, and see the reaction of the men driving by as I bend over to adjust a heel strap.  :giggles:  Oh, such a tantalizing thought.  Mmmmmm!  I think I'll do just that  One never knows who you can pick up just in your own front yard!  I feel like such a harlot!









No comments:

Post a Comment