Monday, November 22, 2010

Life as a Maid

Yes my pet.  You now shall serve me, and do so with a passion you never before have felt for any task performed!   I admit the thought of serving the Mistress is so tempting.  Her powerful beauty intoxicating.  Even her soft touch seems to melt away any reservations I may have.


I can't wait to see what else she has in store.  The past week has been heavenly.  Even the occasional spanking can be endured, when followed by such incredible passionate delights!  My body aches with pleasure just reminiscing over my Mistress' tongue and the touch of her soft finger tips, magic over my sensitive and soft skin.  I can feel my tushy sway in delight.  'I know if I am a good gurl, Mischel is going to get her kicks tonight,' I think to myself, causing a moist wetness of anticipation below.  I giggle helplessy, looking back into my Mistress' eyes.  


Yes, Mistress, I happily serve your whim.  Mistress knows best, and I can think of nothing better than to make you happy. 


Good girl!  You and I are going to have so much fun together!  Now go and get ready!  Our guests will be here soon, and you have so much to do.  Besides, once they are here, you're going to be our entertainment!


I gleefully scamper off.  Biting my lip.  I wonder what Mistress has in mind.









No comments:

Post a Comment